School uniform is compulsory and must be marked with the child’s name, as should every item of clothing, including vests, pants, socks and hankies.
If you place your order online by the 5th of every month your items will be delivered to school 3 weeks later. For this service delivery is free.
If you require an item urgently, you can order items to be delivered directly to your home address. There will be a delivery charge for this service.
For all items that need to be returned, you will need to contact the supplier directly.
- Navy pinafore
- Key Stage 1(Infants) white blouse / Key Stage 2 (Juniors) white shirt and tie
- White socks or navy tights
- Navy cardigan
- Year 5 and 6 girls – Permitted to wear navy trousers (standard trousers non fashion) with white shirt and school tie (available from office)
- Red and white checked dress
- Navy cardigan
- White socks
- No open toe shoes or sling backs – red, navy or black sandals only
Girls are expected to wear Summer uniform from Easter to the October half-term (weather permitting).
- Navy or grey short trousers
- White shirt (can be short sleeved)
- Navy pullover (v-neck)
- Bow tie (infants), Tie (juniors) – (available from office and can be ordered online)
- Socks navy or grey
Outdoor Wear (BOTH)
- Navy outdoor coat/jacket– no logos
- Navy Blazer with School Blazer Badge (Blazer badge available from the school office)
- School winter hat and scarf
- St. Antony’s summer caps
BOYS & GIRLS P.E. Kits
- Black plimsolls
- T-shirt for P.E. in house colour (Order online when House colour will be allocated)
- Shorts for P.E. in navy
- Navy school tracksuit
Shoes should be black, navy, or red. Plain school type shoes, low heeled not more that 5 cm at highest point. For safety all footwear must be secure and well fitting.
No different coloured soles or heels and no fashion shoes. Heels higher than regulation height are dangerous in school in view of the number of stairs. No open toe sandals or sling backs. Children are not allowed to wear trainers to and from school. Trainers are only allowed for after school activities (i.e. netball/football training).