- Navy pinafore
- Key Stage 1(Infants) white blouse / Key Stage 2 (Juniors) white shirt and tie
- White socks or navy or red tights
- Year 5 and 6 girls – Permitted to wear navy trousers (standard trousers non fashion) with white shirt and school tie (available from office)
- Red and white checked dress
- Red or navy cardigan
- White socks
- No open toes shoes or sling backs – red, navy or black sandals only
Girls are expected to wear Summer uniform from Easter to the October half-term (weather permitting).
- Navy or grey short trousers
- White or grey shirt (can be short sleeved)
- Navy pullover (v-neck)
- Bow tie (infants), Tie (juniors) – (available from office)
- Socks navy or grey
Outdoor Wear (BOTH)
- Navy outdoor coat/jacket/blazer – no logos
- School winter hat and scarf (available from school office)
- St. Antony’s summer caps (available from school office)
- Waterproof jacket
BOYS & GIRLS P.E. Kits
- Black plimsolls
- T-shirt for P.E. in house colour (available from school office) House colour will be allocated
- Shorts for P.E. same colour as the T-shirt or navy (navy shorts available from school office.
- Navy school tracksuit (may be ordered from school office)
Shoes should be black, navy, grey or red. Plain school type shoes, low heeled not more that 5 cm at highest point. For safety all footwear must be secure and well fitting.
No different coloured soles or heels and no fashion shoes. Heels higher than regulation height are dangerous in school in view of the number of stairs. No open toed sandals or sling backs. Children are not allowed to wear trainers to and from school. Trainers are only allowed for after school activities (i.e. netball/football training).