“Our curriculum is underpinned by our vision and values and reflects our faith and our mission statement. We place our children at the centre of our school and seek to develop the whole child – spiritually, morally, culturally and academically so they are well prepared to meet future challenges.”
Through our Recovery Curriculum we aim to ensure children:
The 5 Levers:
- Relationships - to feel safe again, to address any feelings of loss, sadness or anxiety
- Community – build up our sense of school community, address the wider community and role of key workers, reach out to those in need in the community
- Transparent Curriculum – establish routines quickly, communicate return to school and curriculum plans with all staff, children and parents, talk and share
- Metacognition – rebuild confidence as learners.
- Space – school is a safe place, space to be still