School uniform is compulsory and must be marked with the child’s name, as should every item of clothing, including vests, pants, socks and hankies.
- Go to the shop and purchase directly.
- Order online for home delivery (there will be a small charge)
- Order online for collection from the shop.
Forest Casual and Schoolwear
144 High Rd,
Opening hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Tel: 020 8508 2848
For all items that need to be returned, you will need to contact the supplier directly.
- Coats/Jackets should be navy blue with no logos.
- Navy Blazer with School Blazer Badge (Blazer badge available from the school office) (optional but encouraged)
- School winter hat and scarf (optional)
- St. Antony’s summer caps (optional)
- Long hair should be tied back.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- On the grounds of health and safety, only pupils in years 5 and 6 may wear small, plain, stud earrings.
- Watches may be worn, but must be removed for PE. No earrings to be worn on PE days.
We expect pupils to wear black school shoes: trainers, canvas shoes and boots are not acceptable.
Our uniform is important to us and we know that it gives a sense of pride and belonging within the school community. We are keen to instil this in our pupils.
We may be able to give financial support for some uniform items for pupils. Please contact the school office for more information.