Miss Hale-Brown and Miss Potts
- 27th Dress up as a scientist/mathematician/engineer
- 23rd March STEM week
- Whole class flute lessons every Thursday
- PE days Monday and Tuesday
We will be starting our new text 'Journey to the River Sea' on Monday 16th March
World Book Day
New Music for Spring Term
New Flute Music
Thank you for your very kind and generous gifts. Your children have been a pleasure to teach this term.
I hope that you all have a very happy and restful Christmas together.
I look forward to seeing everyone back in 2020!
As part of our topic on Matilda we will be creating Miss Honey's dream house.
Please could you bring in any magazines that you do not mind being cut up and used.
We will then be using this to write our own setting descriptions.
Year 4 Welcome Meeting
Home Learning for Half Term
- Create a book review - you will be sharing this with the class during the first week back.
- After half term we will be creating our own non-fiction reports about life in Ancient Egypt. Choose one of the topics below and find out some information to use in your report.
- War and weapons
- Jewellery, Clothing and Keeping Clean
- Toys and Games
- Gods and Goddesses
We enjoyed making our Egyptian Bread
Learning about the digestive system
We have been learning these notes in flute this week
After our trip to the British Museum on Wednesday we tried making our own Egyptian pyramids!
Message from the flute teacher:
The small plastic tear-shaped tool in your child's flute case is to be used in a few weeks to change the mouthpiece. Please keep the separate mouthpiece and small tool safe and ready to change when notified.