Miss Hale-Brown and Miss McArdle
Welcome back to school and to your new year group! Remember to keep checking this page for reminders and updates on our learning.
Year 4 Welcome Meeting
- Curriculum development meeting for parents Thursday 7th November 9am - 10am
- Whole class flute lessons every Thursday
- PE days Monday and Tuesday
Home Learning for Half Term
- Create a book review - you will be sharing this with the class during the first week back.
- After half term we will be creating our own non-fiction reports about life in Ancient Egypt. Choose one of the topics below and find out some information to use in your report.
- War and weapons
- Jewellery, Clothing and Keeping Clean
- Toys and Games
- Gods and Goddesses
We enjoyed making our Egyptian Bread
Learning about the digestive system
We have been learning these notes in flute this week
After our trip to the British Museum on Wednesday we tried making our own Egyptian pyramids!
Message from the flute teacher:
The small plastic tear-shaped tool in your child's flute case is to be used in a few weeks to change the mouthpiece. Please keep the separate mouthpiece and small tool safe and ready to change when notified.